Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Last Week

Hey guys! I meant to do a post last week since I had a spectacular week last week. It just slipped my mind and I'm only getting around to it now. Today has been alright, I went to visit my grandma at the new place where she moved and it's adjacent to a sort of eery older building and there's a really pretty rock place (they call it a grotto) that I'd love to take pictures in. We all got Dairy Queen and mine had a hair in it which sort of ruined my day. But moving on, last week was so much fun. I hung out with Alice and we went to this park by her house which was really pretty.

After that we went back to her house and we made chocolate milkshakes and I made tiny cakes and a pie out of clay and she made a tiny person. My mom had to pick me up way too soon sadly :( Last week I also made a really good tuna melt.
 
Idk, I feel like this post isn't really going anywhere so here's the third and final fun thing of last week. I got together with Rookie Meetup Group member Isabella! We had a smashing time at Water Tower Place ^_^
It's just so much fun when you meet up with someone for the first real time (we also met at Chicago Zine Fest but only briefly) and just click. I just love when that happens. I feel like she would have gotten along really well with Kaede which makes me really sad not only that Kaede had to move but that we didn't hang out more before she left. It was like the same sort of friendship dynamic with Kaede, like we only really hung out 2-3 times but we just sort of clicked. Since I'm on a picture kick right now, here are some pictures from The American Girl Place at Water Tower and the Topshop dressing rooms where we tried on these supremely fancy dresses.


 I'm not really sure what else to write here now that I've described the past week. Since then I've just sort of sat around inside. I've gotten really into these two animes, Attack on Titan, and Free! Iwatobi Swim Club which are both awesome in their own way. Attack on Titan is much more serious but can sometimes make you laugh because it tries so hard to be serious and for the most part succeeds but sometimes it's a little ridiculous. Free! Iwatobi Swim Club is a lot more humorous and silly, and probably the most unintentionally (or maybe it is intentional and they're leading up to that) gay thing I've watched ever. So much subtext lol! I highly encourage all of y'all to watch it. The formatting on this post is going all weird from the pictures. I dunno, I'd like to start using pictures more since I know I really enjoy it when blogs I follow post pictures. It sort of disrupts the way I like to describe things though, so idk if I'll keep doing pictures. Later this week there is a Rookie Meetup Group picnic so I'll try to blog some about that afterwards ^_^Toodles!Simone8/13/139:53pm 


No comments:

Post a Comment