Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Productivity and Revelations of a Sunday morning

Dear diary,
After waking up today and mourning the decline in my fish Piexe's health, I decided three things:
1) I don't care what people think of me.
2) Facebook truly is a waste of time, and
3) I shouldn't have to starve myself to feel pretty.
So, I went downstairs and broke my 27 hour fast by eating two slices of pizza and a banana. I felt extremely motivated, so after this I deleted my facebook. This is a big step for me; I only ever got one because "everyone ese has this incredibly useless social media site!" and in deleting my account I think I'm accepting that I'm not simply one of the masses. I am an (odd and perpetually tired) individual! Yes. This is just me ranting, but I do have school tomorrow and I haven't felt this productive in a while, and since the theme of any entries this week was "beginnings" (happy birthday Liza!!) I felt this was suitable. I also decided that I would fill a jar with the good things that happened this year in order to help my lack of self worth.
Lots of Love,
Paytoni

No comments:

Post a Comment