Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WHO AM I???? Jean Valjean!!!!

Dear Diary,

You know when the caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland asks Alice who are you? Well I've been thinking about it. It seems like such an easy question when he says it, like the act of answering one name but it is pretty hard to explain. Sometimes I don't even really know, those are usually the times I find myself cheating on a test or not being able to stand up for a friend. Those are the times when I think and say that I am loyal and truthful but then end up lying to someone or telling them a secret. It's also things like never really being able to figure out what to wear in the morning that complicates the question Who am I? 

Then again I think I may be just complicating things Liza said we should write a little bit about ourselves but I'm pretty sure who I am is a part of that. Maybe I'll just tell you things that shape who I am since I obviously am having problems answering the question directly.

My name is Nikki. N-i-k-k-i, not Nicky, Nicki, Nikky or Nicole, and most definitely not Nicole.

I play basketball and just started acting this summer. In my free time I write poetry and stories that never get finished, but mostly poetry. I also read a hell of a lot, you could say it is one of my favorite things not unlike snow flakes on eye lashes. That brings me to the third thing I like which is musicals.

WOW I never thought I would sound more filling out a profile on eharmonyish than this. I know I'm saying my own work sounds like something of eharmony when I'm supposed to be a confident young women but it is just sooo hillarious. Oh! that brings me to another fun fact about me I laugh at myself and random things way to often. For example when Javer died in the movie version of Les Miserables and his back cracks I guffawed. Also, I started laughing randomly in the hallway by myself when I thought I was hearing moaning noises from the boys bathroom.

I guess that kind of shapes up who I am but as my humanities teacher stated that she will learn more about us through the work we accomplish, you diary, will learn more about me through the things that I write.

Love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment